Learn to Read
in 5 weeks for FREE!
Reading Eggs is the multi-award winning reading programme for ages 3–13, which uses scientific research to help your child learn to read.
Reading Eggs is designed by experts to make learning to read easy and fun for young kids.
The programme includes one-on-one lessons that match your child's ability and feature fun characters, wonderful songs and interactive animations.
Your child will feel motivated to learn with exciting rewards and enjoy over 2000 beautifully illustrated e-books.
Take advantage of our special 5 week FREE access offer and see how your child's reading can improve in just weeks!
Fast, proven results
- Over 91% of parents report a noticeable improvement in their child's reading ability within weeks.
- Designed to get kids reading fast. First lessons focus on phonics and sight words — children read their first sentences in just weeks.
- High satisfaction rate. Trusted by educators and used by over 10 million children worldwide.
- No-risk free trial. Full privacy, no credit card required, and fast online registration — get started in minutes.
Trusted by teachers
- Designed by experienced primary teachers, educational writers and developers.
- Used in over 12,000 primary schools worldwide.
- Aligned to the National Curriculum.
- Based on solid scientific research.
And it really works! Reading Eggs covers the five pillars of reading which all children need to become confident readers: phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary, reading comprehension and fluency.
Your child's reading journey:
"As a language teacher myself, I find Reading Eggs to be a great educational tool. My daughter is only 3 and a half and she's doing so well recognising letters already. By the age of 4 [my son] could actually read, which is pretty amazing!" — Cecile
"Ava now recognises all her letters and sounds. It's been a really good building block for starting school next year, and she likes hatching the eggs after each lesson!" — Deanne
"By using Reading Eggs, Levi's word recognition is incredible. For a 3 and a half year old, he's really gone ahead leaps and bounds — it's amazing! [...] It's the best thing we've ever done for him. He absolutely loves it, and we love it too." — Phil
"We've tried other programmes and nothing compares to this, [my daughter] has just learned so much! At first I was a sceptic but after the free trial, it's the confidence boost we both needed." — Roslyn