A Breakthrough In Learning To Read!
Reading Eggs Will Teach Your Child To Read, In Just Weeks. Register For Your FREE Trial Now.
Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun by combining books with online reading games and activities. The programme is a great way for your child to prepare for school, or help them catch up with their classmates if they are struggling with reading.
Proven Reading Results
- 91% of parents noticed an improvement in their child’s reading ability since using Reading Eggs
- Based on solid scientific research
- Used in over 12,000 schools worldwide (and counting!)
- Developed by expert educators with over 30 years’ experience
- Money-back guaranteed
Why Children Love Reading Eggs
- 120 lessons, thousands of interactive activities, motivating rewards and songs
- Makes reading fun—kids want to learn
- One–on–one lessons to match your child's ability
- Detailed assessment reports to show and recognise progress
- Suitable for children aged 3–13 years
Your child's reading journey:
"As a language teacher, I find Reading Eggs to be a really great educational tool. My daughter is only 3 and a half and she's doing so well recognising letters already. My son is 6 now and started Reading Eggs at 3. It's just unbelievable how he's picked up letter recognition and reading in general. By the age of 4 he could actually read which is pretty amazing!" – Cecile
"By using Reading Eggs, Levi's word recognition is incredible. For a 3 and a half year old, he's really gone ahead leaps and bounds – it's amazing! We'll be walking down the street and he'll look up at a sign and read the words so easily. It's the best thing we've ever done for him. He absolutely loves it, and we love it too." – Phil
"Ava now recognises all her letters and sounds. It's been a really good building block for starting school next year, and she likes hatching the eggs after each lesson!" – Deanne
"We've tried other programmes and nothing compares to this, she's just learned so much! At first I was a sceptic but after the free trial, it's the confidence boost we both needed." – Roslyn