Welcome to Reading Eggs & Mathseeds!
Reading Eggs & Mathseeds are the multi‑award winning reading and maths programmes that use scientific research to help your child succeed.
Learning is made easy and fun as your child makes their way through self‑paced, one‑on‑one lessons that match their ability and feature fun characters, wonderful songs and interactive animations.
To redeem your gift voucher follow these steps:
- Register your email and choose a password using the form on this page
- Activate your account by clicking the link in the email we'll send you
- Follow the instructions to set up your account and add your child/ren
- Once you arrive at the parent dashboard, click My account and Redeem promo code in the dropdown menu
- Enter your unique promotional code located on the back of your voucher.
Now you're ready to begin your Reading Eggs & Mathseeds journey!
If you have any problems redeeming your voucher or any questions about the programmes, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 360 0248.
Why you and your child will love Reading Eggs
- Lessons match your child's ability
- Exciting rewards and certificates enhance motivation
- Includes over 2500 e‑books
- Fun characters, songs and animations make learning to read fun!
- Track progress with detailed reports
- Compatible with tablet devices so learning is possible anywhere
And it really works! Reading Eggs covers the five components of reading which all children need to become confident readers: phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary, reading comprehension and fluency.
WATCH: Why Reading Eggs works for Lillie and her family…
Multi‑award winning programme
Your subscription gives your child access
to all our award‑winning programmes.
Delight your toddler with fun games and activities that build alphabet knowledge and ready‑to‑read skills.
Learning to Read
Children follow structured, one‑on‑one lessons that teach phonics, sight words and reading skills.
Older children can continue building key literacy skills that will help them succeed in school.
Nurture an early love of maths with structured lessons and activities that build essential maths skills.