Where children learn the Alphabet
Available for the iPad and iPhone, Eggy Alphabet includes 4 main alphabet games that cover all upper and lower case letters of the alphabet – that’s a total of 208 activities – plus The Letter Game.
Eggy Alphabet teaches your child to identify and write letters in both their upper and lower case forms, while developing phonemic awareness and letter sound recognition – all essential skills for early literacy success.
Your child will have fun and stay motivated by the colourful animations and visuals, fun sound effects, catchy music and heaps of exciting rewards.
*Not supported on Thompson Tablet
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Covers all upper and lower case letters of the alphabet.
- A total of 208 activities to complete plus The Letter Game.
- Choice of accents – Australian, English, United States.
- 3 difficulty levels – Egg ratings to be earned for every level.
- 18 wonderful Egg Critters to unlock and hatch.
- 624 Golden Eggs to earn.
- Each child can have their own account.
Its great! Great app for young children to learn their letters, sounds, handwriting, little letters and capitals. Fun too - Google User Review
If you have any questions about Eggy Alphabet, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.