Black Friday Deals on Children's Books Have Landed – Don't Miss Out!
It's here! Our 2023 Black Friday specials on award‑winning educational book packs, children’s activity books and toys are on now! These products are a powerful way to boost your child's reading and math abilities in fun and motivating way. Visit our online shop here to explore our full range.
Here are some of our most popular picks:
Reading Eggs Starting Out Activity Books, Level 1
For ages 4–6
These books are a fantastic way to help your child take those first steps in learning to read
- provides an enjoyable way for children to practise their reading and writing skills with a variety of fun activities
- fully supports and reinforces lessons 1–40 of the Reading Eggs program (ten lessons per activity book)
- builds alphabet recognition, phonics skills, handwriting skills and more
- ideal for children will little or no reading skills.
Reading Eggs Beginning to Read Activity Books, Level 2
For ages 5–7
Build your child’s confidence with these fun activity books, which consolidate skills covered in later lessons:
- fully supports and reinforces lessons 41–80 of the Reading Eggs program (ten lessons per activity books)
- contains a variety of fun activities for children to practise key reading and writing skills
- ideal for children who know their alphabet, some words and are beginning to read
- further builds essential phonics skills, early writing skills and more to build your child’s confidence.
Reading Eggs Mega Book Pack
For ages 4–7
This ultimate book pack option will open up a world of learning for your beginner reader, jam-packed with delightful goodies:
- contains all of the Level 1 and Level 2 activity books which support and reinforce the lessons in Reading Eggs
- includes 80 reading books, eight activity books, eight mini posters, two packs of durable flashcards with games and 400 stickers
- jam-packed with a huge variety of fun activities that will build your child’s reading and writing skills.
Reading Eggs Level 1 Book Pack
For ages 4–6
The perfect way to help your child track their reading progress and reinforce key skills covered in lessons 1–40:
- contains 40 reading books, four mini poster, 200 stickers, four activity books and a pack of durable flashcards
- children can finish a lesson in Reading Eggs and then read the matching book from their pack
- the stickers and map posters help children to keep track of their progress as they complete lessons 1–40
- provides a fun and highly motivational way for children to improve their reading skills.
Reading Eggs Level 2 Book Pack
For ages 5–7
Give your child some extra encouragement as they complete lessons 41–80—they’ll feel so proud of their achievements:
- contains 40 reading books, four mini posters, 200 stickers, four activity books and a pack of durable flashcards
- children can complete a lesson in Reading Eggs and then read the matching book from their pack
- the stickers and map posters help children to keep track of their progress as they complete lessons 41–80
- provides a fun and highly motivational way for children to continue advancing their reading skills.
Essential Reading Skills Workbooks
For years K–2
Jam-packed with colourful and engaging practice activities, the award-winning series is designed to complement the Reading Eggs and Reading Eggspress online learning programs, reinforcing the essential reading skills required for each grade level:
- Reception – covers essential early reading skills like phonics, sight words and handwriting
- Year 1 – extends phonics knowledge and builds vocabulary, writing and comprehension skills
- Year 2 – builds the comprehension, spelling and grammar skills covered in Reading Eggspress.
Essential Math Skills Workbooks
For years K–2
Each workbook contains 250+ pages of full-colour activities that are easy to follow and enjoyable for young children. The jam-packed activity books help to consolidate all the essential numeracy skills your child is learning in Mathseeds – skills that will stay with them for life.
- Reception – builds foundational maths skills across numbers, addition, subtraction and shapes
- Year 1 – extends knowledge of numbers and covers operations, time and 2D & 3D shapes
- Year 2 – covers counting to 1000, more operations, fractions and problems.